[VoiceOps] One Way Audio - Frontier Comm (Los Angeles area)

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Mar 8 08:49:38 EST 2024

> On 8 Mar 2024, at 08:44, Mike Hammett <voiceops at ics-il.net> wrote:
>
> In my experience, yes. Well, at least the reliable delivery of my voice traffic. Whether intentional or mistake (I'm hoping the latter), I've had random reliability on some major last mile networks. Never a problem when one of the previous is done.

Oh, I see. You're talking about reliability in the sense of blocking or obstructing the traffic.

I was just applying an Occam's razor test of authorial intent, and based on the post to which you were replying, it seemed to me that Layer 1 type reliability issues were under discussion.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov
Principal Consultant