[VoiceOps] Rogers NOC Contact

Calvin E. calvine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:27:22 EDT 2024

Anyone have a NOC contact for Rogers that will accept a complaint from
a terminating service provider, one they are not directly connected
to? I'm getting silent inbound media when a Rogers customer forwards
another Rogers caller to my service.

Rogers basically told their own subscriber that they could reproduce
the issue but won't do anything about it unless a carrier contacts
them. I've escalated to our ingress carrier from the termination side
and they said they've escalated as far upstream as they can and it
needs to be handled from origin downstream.