[nsp] Interconnection between GSR-E3 and VXR-PA-E3

From: Rene Bovio Rivera (rbovio@protel.net.mx)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 18:09:20 EDT

We have a E3 link between a GSR with 6E3-SMB line card and a 7206VXR with
PA-2E3 port adapter. Both serial interfaces are g.751 framing and HDLC
encapsulation.
E1 line is a PDH circuit through and SDH network but the last mile is a
microwave E3.
Routers never go to up, interfaces are flapping. I´ve tried both clock
source line, clock source line and clock source internal, both clock source
internal but any success.
I´ve been working with the telco and bert test is ok. Logical loopback in
routers is ok.

Any with similar problems ?

Regards,

Rene Bovio.