Re: Odd T1 problem

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 13:20:50 EST

        Sounds like someone had a software loopback somewhere where
there should have been a software x-connect.

        How you'd do this with wiring:

        you have transmit wired to receive on the "far-end" and also
wired to the "near-end" receive. The "near-end" transmit has electrons
falling out of the end of it's cable though.

        - jared