Re: [nsp] virtual link

From: Dhiman Barman (dhiman@cs.bu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 20:51:29 EST

Harold,
        Wait, sorry I didnt show you the other interfaces. One other
interface of R1 is connected to backbone.
        So, you are telling me, interface1(R1) is not be assigned
        any area (network ip_addr mask area 100) or something like that ?
     And is it true even for interface2(R2) ?

-Dhiman

Harold Ritter claims the following:

--
The Arkansas legislature passed a law that states that the Arkansas
River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little