RE: [nsp] is it possible to have multiple HSRP Standby IP's????

From: Dan Friedman (dan@phunnyguy.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 09:17:49 EDT

uh ...not to interrupt...but how do i get off this mailing list.....my
address is nowhere to be seen and while what your talking about makes for
intresting reading, some of which i do actually understand...though very
little...i was wondering what we can do to get me off of this discussion
group list?

thanks

phunnyguy