RE: [nsp] MPLS Traffic engineering

From: Scott Morris (smorris@mentortech.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 15:38:45 EST

I'm between airplanes at the moment, so I may look at the detail later....
But a quick response to you is that OSPF has enhancement (LSA type 10 if
memory serves) that allow it to participate in MPLS TE.

IOS 12.1(3)T is an encouraging release. If you aren't keen on the T train,
then I believe 12.0(10)S also has the same capabilities.

Scott