[nsp] DSL bridge and Cisco 1700

From: LM Nguyen (lmn_20121@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 11:36:59 EDT

Hi all,
Anyone has been working with DSL using cisco 1700 (1710 or the ethernet WIC)
for pppoe with a dsl bridge in front? I 'd like to know, if something wrong
with your dsl line, the dialer interface will be down and down right? Will
the ethernet be down also? or it's only down when something happen to the
xover cable or the bridge? Does anyone has one that I can jump in and do a
little show here and a little debug there? :)
Thanks a ton!

Regards,

lmn

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/794/wic_1enet_natclient.html
P.S sometimes, i wish i could work at cisco for a couple days so i can get
all their internal informations...heh, the cco doesn't have enough for my
appetite sometimes...