Re: Subnet Mask

From: Giuliano Cardozo Medalha (giuliano@usp.br)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 13:10:45 EST

I am very sorry Mr. Sprunk

Yesterday nigth a very good system analyst give me a lot of explanation
about it.

I dault that on Comer, or Tanembaum or IBM TCP/IP Red Book could give me
some explanation about that

Nobody knows how the algorithm implemented by CISCO or Extreme or Juniper
works !!!

Therefore the explanations that I have yesterday were very clear for me ...
and in details

For that I look for help in this list

Best Regards

Giuliano