Re: [nsp] Anybody tried 11.1CC with CEF on 4500/4700?

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 20:09:16 EDT

        These images do not support cef, but the option is on
in the build to build in cef support.

        The reason for this i'm not 100% certain of, but I would
suspect that it's related to the way that mbgp became integrated
into it all.

        I would ask your cisco support path about these images,
if you're getting them, you should know where to go.

        - Jared