RE: some doubts in TE

From: svenkata@gmu.edu
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 16:18:55 EST

I received some mails regarding below quoted message.
  My apologies - that was an automated appended message.
  Sorry for inconvenience caused...

Venkata Naidu

--
svenkata@gmu.edu

On Friday, January 25, 2002, at 03:24 , Naidu, Venkata wrote: > > This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the > intended recipient, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then > delete this message from your system. Do not copy this e-mail or any > attachment, use the contents for any purposes, or disclose the contents to > any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence.