Re: Poke Poke...

From: avri (avri@apocalypse.org)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 16:04:14 EST

i kind of think before we know if there is to be one set of
requirements or two (or more) we should start talking
through some of the controversial issues.
so far this thread, except for a brief control theory
discussion has been mostly process. which is fine. but at
this point it would be better, in my not alwasy so humble
opinion, to talk through issues.
i apologize for not having ready the other doc yet, but as
soon as i do, i am sure i will have something or other to
comment on.

a.

--
Mobile: +46 73 029 8019