[cisco-voip] Blocking calls that are on the "Do Not Call Registry"

Brian Feeny bfeeny at mac.com
Mon Mar 7 22:07:19 EST 2005

Thanks,

We have an auto-dialer that can query the database just fine.  So this
is for the "manual" situations, as there are call center staff that
manually dial from lists as well.  I will also shoot an email to the
ivr folks, I appreciate you suggesting that.  I will also have a look
into CRS and IPCX.  Are you saying that if I don't want auto-dial I
could use CRS without the IPCC component?

Brian