[cisco-voip] Blocking calls that are on the "Do Not Call Registry"

Aaron Kent Aaron.Kent at apptis.com
Mon Mar 7 22:21:15 EST 2005

I was a bit unclear, so let me clarify.

IPCX is another way of saying IPCC Express. IPCX consists of CCM and CRS. There are different versions of CRS; Standard, Enhanced or Premium. The standard version is useless in my opinion, because there is no db dip function and very limited functionallity. CRS will not allow interface with the db for dial-out directly.

One option I can think of is to dial into a application. Have it dial the string you enter as long as the string doesn't match a query. If it does match you can have a override code in the script. This is very basic and the ASK IVR team can assist if you want to purchase CRS. You can probably get a trail from your cisco rep.

Aaron Kent
Sr. Network Engineer
desk 703.279.3017
cell 571.243.6117
fax 703.691.4911

APPTIS
14155 Newbrook Drive | Chantilly, VA 20151
703.279.3000 | www.apptis.com

** PROPRIETARY & CONFIDENTIAL **  This email and any attachments are confidential and/or proprietary and intended solely for the named recipients. Unauthorized use, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify me by replying and delete the message without copying or disclosing it. Thank you.