[cisco-voip] Blocking calls that are on the "Do Not Call Registry"

Aaron Kent Aaron.Kent at apptis.com
Mon Mar 7 21:30:07 EST 2005

CRS or IPCX, whatever it is being called these days can do a bit of what you are looking for. Are you generating the calls or are they maunally entered? I assume that you have a auto-dialer, but if you want CRS to do auto-dial itself that requires IPCC Enterprise. Understand that if you have a large call-center it may require a serious box to handle all those queries. I would reccomend looking for another product or see if your auto-dialer can exclude based on a CSV file or table in a database. Send your question to the ask-ivr folks at Cisco and see what they say...