[cisco-voip] Upgrade this weekend

Aaron Kent Aaron.Kent at apptis.com
Thu Mar 10 14:29:32 EST 2005

Both of you will have to remember up update the CAD, CSD, as well and
the Application Editor and Administration Desktop. Make sure to run the
JTAPI Update tool and pull out your scripts and prompts that you have
edited if you left the default names. The process is a simple one, but
make sure you pull drives in order to revert if it fails. Also, be sure
that if any of your scripts were originally created in CRS 3.0, that you
either debug them to validate that a certain bug is not present. If you
have standard then your upgrade is to standard. If you have enhanced you
need to see if you will require enhanced or premium in version 3.5(2).
Let me know how it goes, since I am slated to do this upgrade in July.

Good luck,

Aaron