[cisco-voip] CISCO IAD 2431

gc garych at unidial.com
Mon Mar 14 15:43:36 EST 2005

We have an Cisco IAD 2431 and we'd like to configure it using SIP to talk to our sip proxy.
Can any body show me some examples on SIP configuration for IAD 2431? Let's say I have 10 phone number already setup in our sip proxy. Each one has its only userid and password. I'd like to know how to put these userid and password into Cisco IAD 2431 so it can register with sip proxy. On other end we'd like to use T1 to connect to our PBX system.
How can we setup IAD 2431 to associate each sip account each pots line?

Gary