[cisco-voip] RTMT DB error

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 16 16:50:00 EST 2005

Nope.  If I use the Windows Performance Monitor and select the
RegisteredHardwarePhones counter in the Cisco CallManager performance
object, I get the correct number of phones registered; similarly, %CPU,
Memory, and Calls Active show reasonable values.  RTMT shows 100% memory, 0%
CPU, 0 phones registered, and 0 calls in progress.  Remote Registry and
Cisco RIS Data Collector services are showing as Automatic, Started.

mike