[cisco-voip] Cisco ART

Rusty Painter RPainter at dorchestercounty.net
Mon Mar 21 16:05:58 EST 2005

Hello.  I'm new to both the Telephone and VoIP world.  We just launched
Cisco VoIP, and it seems pretty good (still have a few bugs to work out).
We are running CCM 4.0(2a)sr1a.

My question is this.  I have figured out how to use the ART tool.  This was
one of the big sellers with our county.  I have set up all of the users and
managers in CCM.  I want the managers to be able to log in to ART and run
the monthly bill reports for their departments.  Is there a way to customize
the detail report?  Basically all they want to see is Date, Time, Orig.,
Dest., and duration.  Is this possible?

I know that they can save it as a csv file, and just delete the columns that
they don't want.

Thanks for your help.

Rusty Painter