[cisco-voip] 7 digit vs 10 digit on ISDN?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Mar 22 12:46:24 EST 2005

Can you post your route pattern and appropriate filter? You'll definately need to check with your provider to see that 7digit calling is allowed, but you will also have to make sure you have the appropriate route pattern/filter to prevent the delay.

A simply 9.@ route pattern will allow for 10 digit local calling and 7 digit local calling with delay.

What I did was create a 9.@ route pattern with a 'local area code' does not exist and then a seperate route pattern with my area code for 10 digit dialing.