[SPAM] - [cisco-voip] Load balancing/ overflow handling with IP-IP gateways? - Email found in subject

Marc Hering mhering at reval.com
Wed Mar 23 13:24:56 EST 2005

AS far as I know, that is what a Gatekeeper is for...  You setup a
Gatekeeper and then instead of pointing your dial plan to the Gateway.,
you register the gateways with a gatekeeper...then the GK can managed
the resources and load balance between them...

I could be wrong but this is what I remember reading.,.