[cisco-voip] Removing "AbbrDial" Softkey from CallManager 4.1.2deployment

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 23 15:06:12 EST 2005

No go. Looked there already and there is no trace of the AbbrDial softkey.

There were a number of reasons we didn't allow them access. We don't have directory integration so there is the seperate password they would have to remember. There is also support issues and security issues on accessing the pages through a proxy. We were hoping abbreviated dialing was not going to require web access so that would help us.

Obviously, we will have to rethink CCMuser pages access, since everything seems to be going there. :(