[cisco-voip] Another MOH Question

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 23 19:55:55 EST 2005

i wonder if this would affect the volume of the beeps that we have now.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.                                  lelio at uoguelph.ca.eh
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph                             FAX:(519) 767-1060 JNHN
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1                          TEL:(519) 824-4120 x56354
mob lawyer: your people insulted my brother.
dr. house: what? romano in the parmesan cheese shaker again?