[cisco-voip] Fax Machines

Rusty Painter RPainter at dorchestercounty.net
Tue Mar 29 19:06:37 EST 2005

Version 4.0(2a)sr1a.  The long distance codes are on the PRI from the Telco.
They are not a problem.  We asked that they do this.  The problem is that I
can dial a number from a phone and it goes through.  I can plug a butt set
into my patch panel going to the 224, dial a number and it goes through.  I
can fax from some fax machines, but not others.  It makes no sense.  All are
configured the same, and all can receive faxes.

Rusty Painter
MCP/A+
Microcomputer Technician
Dorchester County ITS