[cisco-voip] Fax Machines

Kevin Thorngren kevint at cisco.com
Tue Mar 29 19:16:50 EST 2005

Hi Rusty,

If you move a fax that is not working to a port that does work what
happens?

If the problem moves then the problem is with the fax itself.  If the
problem doesn't move then the problem is most likely a configuration
issue with that port.

Detailed CCM traces and debugs from the outbound GW might provide more
details.  Compare a good call to a failed call.  This might help you to
narrow down the issue.

Kevin