[cisco-voip] FXO port configuration to a Valcom paging system

Spencer Wood Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
Thu Mar 31 10:25:38 EST 2005

Drop Loop current has worked well for us in the past for paging..
Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221
E-Mail: Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Cell: 614.774.3123

"Lelio Fulgenzi" <lelio at uoguelph.ca>
Sent by: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
03/31/2005 10:20 AM

<cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [cisco-voip] FXO port configuration to a Valcom paging system

While we're on the topic, we were told to use the BOGEN TAM-Bs for our
overhead paging because of disconnect supervsion.

However, I noticed on the VG248 that it has the following parameter and

Call supervision method: <none>, drop loop current, reverse polarity

Would this have been enough?