[cisco-voip] Line group membership

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 08:28:05 EDT 2006

Call Manager 4.2 has a hunt-group login/logout toggle where a user can press the "Hlog" softkey on their phone and toggle themselves logged in/out of hunt groups. This needs to be added to the softkey template user has assigned to their phone and their is a phone option that needs to be checked as well.

Also, if you can't go to 4.2 for some reason, you may want to consider attendant console. I know it needs software app on PC but it lets users go offline when they go away from their desk.

Do you have VM or call center of some sort? You can set the forward hunt no answer/busy setting on hunt pilot to go to a auto-attendant or VM box when no operator is available instead of giving caller busy tone. To me, when I call a company and get busy signals it appears they may be having problems with their equipment and/or phone lines.

Erick