[cisco-voip] VT Advantage on an MCU

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Jun 5 16:06:28 EDT 2006

Could you not do the "brady bunch" idea on the 3511 at all, or just
because you wanted to use SCCP?

We have a 3510 that was configured to do the continuous presents with
h323.

I don't know about sccp to h323 but can't you use a IPIPGW or GK to do
this?

Scott

PS>  make sure that your MCU supports all h323 vendors your going to
use.  I know the Polycom has features only polycom can use.