[cisco-voip] inbound call tracking

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Thu Jun 8 06:45:30 EDT 2006

Call Pickup is the only way to answer a call ringing on another phone.
You might be able to utilize CDR records to accomplish the accounting
you want to do.  For example from the 4.1(3) docs:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/
products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803edafe.html#wp1039295

Kevin