[cisco-voip] Unregistered remote handset in CM -> forward call out PSTN

Corbett Enders cenders at homesbyavi.com
Mon Jun 19 16:57:04 EDT 2006

Have the situation where we have a number of remote sites using 2811s
and SRST (using FXO boards for analog telco lines).

If the WAN gets dropped, any calls outoing leave via the analog line. If
we call the unpublished analog number, calls ring in on the primary
phone.

However, we'd like anyone trying to dial the extension from head office
to leave head office via the PRI and ring through to the unpublished
analog number on the FXO port.  Doesn't seem to be a field for this. The
field "Forward No Coverage" seems to only apply to CTI route points...

Any ideas?