[cisco-voip] Dial collection

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Tue Jun 20 12:56:02 EDT 2006

Hi
Thanks for the replies
I can't change anything on the PBX unfortunately, the company that manages it doesn't even
Know the difference between enblock and overlap.....
The in and out of band signalling is the killer. We use some Patton gear for BRI lines and they
Have a great little command that diasables inband dial collection on digital lines.
I was hoping that cisco had something similar , but I guess I'm SOL.
If I send out a connect instead of setup_ack I think I'll break the Digital calls...

Brian