[cisco-voip] Interfacing to Bogen Paging system.

Scott O'Donnell sodonnell at CCSINET.com
Mon Jun 26 23:41:51 EDT 2006

I'm attempting to connect a voice gateway to a Bogen Paging system.
The unit I'm wiring to is a Bogen WMT-1a
(http://www.twacomm.com/catalog/model_WMT1A.htm)

I've tried to connecting it via an FXO and FXS interface without
success.
When it's wired to the FXS, the voice port shows "off-hook" as soon as I
jack it into the gateway.

Can anyone help me out with this? I know I'm missing a fundamental
understanding of how this needs to work and would very much like to
know.

Thanks
Scott