[cisco-voip] Problem with Cisco IP Phone 7960

new look newlook110 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 07:30:58 EST 2006

Dear All,
  I have a problem with IP Phone 7960.

  My System Info is
  MCS-7815 Call manager
  OS Image is 2000.2.7
  Cisco CallManager System ver.:4.1(3)
  IP Phones 7912 S/W Ver. 6.00.00
  IP Phones 7960 S/W Ver. 7.1(2.0)

  My company has tow sites and I configured VPN between the two sites and the callmanagers can call the other site My Problem is when call the othe side the voice quality with 7960 is very bad although the voice quality with 7912 is very very good this I tested 7960 and 7912 at the same time with the same parameters

  So please if any one know how can I solve this problem reply me
  Thanks