[cisco-voip] SRST Dial Peer

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Tue Mar 7 11:30:40 EST 2006

Be default, a dial-peer only forwards non-specifically matched
digits, so 9.T the dial-peer would strip the 9 and pass any other
digits caught by the wildcard.

Since you have the forward-digits all command, the dial-peer is
forwarding all digits. Set the dial-peer back to the default, default
forward-digits and the dial-peer will once again only forward the
wildcard digits.

tm

Tim Medley
medley at mac.com