[cisco-voip] CallPickup on HP -> Broadcasted calls

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 07:55:05 EST 2006

Hi,

This is from a previous message. You do need 4.1(3)sr2
for this fix/workaround (I have not personally tried
this yet however).

There is a bug that does not allow to pickup calls
that are in hunt groups.

Do the following:

1.- Enter

CSCsb42763 (in mixed case) in the Enterprise Parameter
'Cisco Support Use 1' under the new group 'Cisco
Support use Only' and click update. Only the value

CSCsb42763 in this parameter can enable the
configuration. Change the value to anything else,
disable this functionality.

2. Go to Hunt Pilot Configuration page and select a
call pickup group from the Call Pickup Group dropdown
list and click update.

--- Robin Inderberg <robin.inderberg at candidator.se>