[cisco-voip] RSPAN / 7940 problem

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Tue Mar 14 12:35:33 EST 2006

Has anyone seen this problem?

I have a IPCCx RASCAL server to monitor the agents that connect to my
6509 --> 3550-12g --> 3560 --> agent phone.  RSPAN is setup and all but
one agent could be monitored on this 3560 switch by the supervisor.  All
Agents are on the same vlan as the IPCCx server as directed by the Cisco
documentation.

Sniff the packets from the bad agent phone and I'm seeing "wrong
sequence nr." Twice then OK then two more "wrong sequence nr" then OK
continuing in that order.

TAC wanted to bring in Routing and switching in on this but Routing and
Switching was not available (go figure).  We decided to changed out the
phone and see it that fixed it............   believe it or not it did
fix it.  What's wrong with this phone? All phones are running 7.2.3
firmware with CM 4.1.3sr2.  This phone as worked other then voice
monitoring the calls in IPCCx.

Any ideas?

Scott