[cisco-voip] IPVC3511, does it suck? or is it me

IT it at cimgroup.com
Fri Mar 17 17:07:16 EST 2006

I have an IPVC3511, and I'm using it as an MCU for all my VTA's, so I
have it just set up as a SCCP mcu,

But, its doesn't allow for all the videos to be on screen at once
(continuous presence requires 3511-E they tell me).

When I do create an ad-hoc conference with meet-me, the second a 3rd
party shows up, I get terrible resolution problems, the artifacting is
atrocious, and the video is basically useless.

Does this sound like I have misconfigured the MCU (all 3 callers were on
the same 10/100 network)?

Or, has anyone found that the IPVC is just a rebadge that just isn't
ready for prime time?

Thanks,

Avidan