[cisco-voip] AC Broadcast Hunting question

Evi Pekou PEKOU at gr.ibm.com
Wed Mar 29 10:05:50 EST 2006

Hello,

I have configured Attendant Console with broadcast hunting on a CCM
4.1.3sr3.
When an incoming call arrives at the AC pilot point, the call is placed in
the queue and displayed in the Broadcast Calls window of the 2  Attendant
PCs.
I need to configure night service for this pilot point: when the attendant
closes the application the calls should be forwarded to another extension.
So far, the only way I managed to get the incoming calls out of the queue
when no attendants  are available is by setting the hold time to a
specific value.
Otherwise the calls get stuck in the queue.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Evi