[cisco-voip] IPCC Express 4.0 Call recording

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:25:34 EST 2006

I have an IPCC Express enhanced system setup in the test lab with a few
agent stations running CAD, one of which also has supervisor desktop. All of
this is on the same IP subnet/VLAN. Agent PCs are running XPSP2

I have a workflow setup for these agents to begin recording when a call is
answered and stop recording when the call is dropped. I can observe this
happening by watching the agent from the supervisor application, I can see
the "recording icon". So i believe I have the workflow setup correctly.

However when I then go to the recorded files window in supervisor, there are
no recordings for any day.

Anyone seen this? is there someplace on the server I can look to see if the
recordings ever actually ended up on the server at all?

Thanks!

Ed

--
Ed Leatherman