[cisco-voip] CCM Upgrade to 4.1 on HP DL320-G3

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Mar 31 14:12:30 EST 2006

Sorry Mike, not quite.

If a SAS contract, there is no charge for maintenance releases.
If a SAU contract, there is no charge for maintenance or feature releases.

But there is no contract that gives you free platform upgrades.

This is like owning a 1760 with ipplus feature set IOS
then buying a new 3800 and no IOS version under the assumption you have
already licensed 'ipplus'.

You have to purchase the appropriate OS for your platform.

I have a lengthy PDF is anyone wants gory details unicast.

/Wes