[cisco-voip] CallManager OS Confusion?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:20:42 EDT 2007

4.2, 4.3, 4.4, etc are the train of OS (major upgrade)  the SR1, sr2, sr3b
is the minor upgrade.

you will need to read the readme to make sure all hardware is supported but
you should be able to use the newest windows 2000 major (major upgrade 2-3
reboots) and then install the minor on all your CM, IPCCx, CER, etc. (single
reboot) (YMMV)

win 2003 is just for CM 4.3 as that runs on win2k3.

Hope that clears things up.  (READ THE READMEs) ;-)

Scott