[cisco-voip] CME 4.1 register SIP phones on different subnet

tele tele at plexialab.it
Thu Jul 5 16:21:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

First, i've to look on the documentation, but i try also to directly ask
here.

Is it possible to register SIP phones that are on different subnet of
the CME IP bind address?
I've try with "no-reg" on the voice register dn but it's not the solution.

for example i've my CME binded on the 192.168.1.0/24 network and i want
to register a SIP phone coming from the 192.168.2.0/24 network.

On the debug i can see the REGISTER coming but CME always response with
Unauthorized, i think it's because is coming from another subnet.

Any ideas?

thanks.

:tele