[cisco-voip] need to create crystal reports from ipccx

Matt Slaga (US) Matt.Slaga at us.didata.com
Thu Jul 5 17:13:01 EDT 2007

Just for FYI, there is no real difference between MSDE and full SQL
other than database size and redundancy.  All the same SQL queries and
access abilities exist in both.  The missing piece with a standard
install of MSDE is the SQL Enterprise Database tools (which I've seen
missing from more Unity installations than I care to count!).  The
enterprise admin tools can be added to any SQL server or any workstation
for that matter.  You can install these tools on a reporting PC and have
full access to the SQL database on the IPCCX server.