[cisco-voip] need to create crystal reports from ipccx

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 17:09:07 EDT 2007

My understanding is, if you're doing a single box of
IPCCX without failover, the rudimentary database on
the box is enough. However when configuring IPCCX for
multiple failover, a full install of SQL Server is
required on each node.

I'd surmise that if you have a fully redundant setup
for IPCCx, since you'd have a full SQL Server
installation, if you have a SQL-head around the office
you might be able to use her/him for the
report-generation.