[cisco-voip] Call Forward Unregistered...

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:22:41 EDT 2007

Just did our smartnet/support renewal for the year, in our situation at
least it cost more this year for the new ESW/UCSS versus SASU last year.
granted we added some VM boxes, but not _that_ many more :)

The pricing is simpler to understand. For example, I just have Unity and X
number of users, versus last year having support items for unity, unity data
store(s), users, failover users, blah blah. Just seemed to cost more for us
in this situation than from last year.

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer