[cisco-voip] Providing phone service in Mumbai and Johannesburg

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Mon Jul 16 12:36:11 EDT 2007

I should clarify - in both of my previous examples there were quite a
bit of calls traversing the WAN, hence the quality reference.

If you have local dial-tone in all these cases, I have yet to see any
issues in my experience other than the aformentioned delayed dial tone -
all sites are totally usable with local dial being provided.

-matt