[cisco-voip] Callmanager cluster in Wan

Leonardo D'Urso l.durso at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:01:03 EDT 2007

Hi there

A customer of mine have two site: one in EU, one in USA with two different clusters of callmanager. Actually there is a trunk that permits to call between.
I have users that want to have the same extension mobility profile on each side.
I have evaluated that with a latency of 120ms it is not possible to have 1 centralized ccm cluster infrastructure with 1pub and 2sub in EU and 1 sub in USA. But what happens if i have all ccm server in a single location EU and a single voice gateway with SRST in USA and the  ip phones that directly point to ccm cluster in EU?

Regards
Leo
---
Leonardo D'Urso