[cisco-voip] Email Message Receipts showing up in Unity?

Daniel Rodriguez drodriguez at fidelus.com
Thu Apr 3 12:51:19 EDT 2008

Tools Depot --> Advanced Settings --> Conversation - Exclude all receipts from voice mail stack
Or
Tools Depot --> Advanced Settings --> Conversation - Exclude return receipts from voice mail stack

Value of 0 (or not configured) enables this feature - Unity will play return/all receipts
Value of 1 disables this feature. This will disable it system wide.

- Daniel -