[cisco-voip] SCCP Softphones?

TechGuy techguy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:31:36 EDT 2008

Actually it wasn't a matter of features to be honest, it was just a
matter of cosmetics.  Neither of the products look very nice, and pale
in comparison to Personal Communicator.

I know it sounds silly, but sadly it does matter these days.  With the
whole web 2.0 era and vista and such certain people who make more
money than I expect 'prettier' and 'slicker' things.

Doesn't seem like it will be an issue once we upgrade to 6.x or higher
since we can leverage either SIP clients or even Personal Communicator
I suppose.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on some hidden jewel some where.

thanks!