[cisco-voip] DID routing question

Michael Thompson mthompson729 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:12:33 EDT 2008

And if it's an MGCP I would think you could use Translation Patterns to do
it.  You will need to be very specific with your Gateway CSS and have a
translation pattern 5[78]XX and a called number prefix of 1, then another
with 6[0-4)XX with a called number prefix of 4.

It's all going to be in the Partition / CSS makeup if you do it that way.